Monday, August 8, 2011

Skyrim Collector's Edition Revealed


Skyrim fans are now able to more easily spend money on Bethesda's upcoming role-playing epic. The Collector's Edition, to release alongside the regular version of the game on November 11, 2011 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, will include a whole bunch of expensive, nerdy stuff.

For $149.99 (US), you get a 12" tall dragon statue, a fancy art book and a DVD about the making of The Elder Scrolls V. Also, if you look at the screen, there's a giant cloth map.
For $150 USD, I feel as though this is not a very good deal.  I enjoy the dragon, the book looks awesome, but that's about it.   There's so much missing it's not funny.  I could see myself spending $90 max, but yeah...
Where's my gold dragon?  $150 and no gold or gold lace?  I'm still buy the game regardless, but this just makes me cry like a sad panda.


Is that enough to warrant spending so much? Do you feel it's missing anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blast away! I'm all ears. SPAM me and it gets erased. :)