Thursday, July 7, 2011

This Week on Wii Shop Channel

Crap for your Wii.  Here's something I want to say about the Nintendo Wii.  Whenever you buy a game off the marketplace, you cannot transfer the content to a new Wii.  I have seen and read about people who have a great collection of old games from across countless consoles.

When he heard that Nintendo was coming out with a black Wii, he went bonkers.  So he ran out and dropped 'x' amount of money and to his surprise, Nintendo said he had to rebuy everything.

Right there I would be turned off from Nintendo and never buy another one.  How hard is it to have a license you buy?  Also, the Nintendo Wii was geared towards the younger crowd.  So why have the online friend code some crazy super long number.  That's just the dumbest shit I've ever read.  F.U. Nintendo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blast away! I'm all ears. SPAM me and it gets erased. :)