Thursday, June 30, 2011

IGN's top 100 Modern Games - 79-70

Here's more of IGN's top 100 game list!


Game # 79
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Released: August 14, 2008

The first Bionic Commando for the Nintendo 8-bit was amazing.  And if you read the link to the Nintendo 8-bit, you'll find that there's two sides to this game.  Very interesting past.  One of my personal favorites, until they fucked it up.  Some games should never be remade.


Game #78
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Released: February 15, 2011

Anyone of my favorite arcade fighters.  I would kick the crap out of people with Captain America and Morrigan.  Good game to add to your fighting collection if you're into the 'Street Fighter' old school feel.



Game #77
Total War: Shogun 2
Released: March 15, 2011

I tried getting into these on the computer, I couldn't find why they were so popular.  Not my cup of tea, but it might be yours.



Game #76
Brain Age
Released: April 16, 2006

Isn't this an XBOX 360 arcade game now?  It's one of those silly games that are suppose to make you smarter.



Game #75
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Released: May 17, 2011

Here's another awesome RPG that I never got into.  Probably due to my computer being crap.


Game #74
Cut the Rope
Released: October 5, 2010

I'll cut you with my box cutter!  That's my juice box!  I really don't know the first thing about Cut The Rope. I know that I cut the cheese the other day.



Game #73
Flower
Released: February 12, 2009

Lol... you said "flower". Anyway.  This was suppose to be some super uber 1337 game for the Playstation 3.  I didn't find the appeal, but I know there's a lot of cool art behind it.  Looks interesting.   Looks like a game I need pluck.




Game #72
The World Ends With You
Released: April 22, 2008

The end of the world starts with this game.  What's that thing around your neck?  A tampon?  WTF!!!@!21




Game #71
Meteos
Released: June 27, 2005

Bejeweled?  Not a single clue, but looks like something that is suppose to kill time.




Game #70
Super Stardust HD
Released: June 28, 2007

Super Stardust!  I remember that night with all that super angeldust... wait, was it a night or a week?  Oh who knows anymore.  It's in HD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blast away! I'm all ears. SPAM me and it gets erased. :)