Thursday, June 9, 2011

TheXapplesauce's Channel - Red Faction: Guerrilla

Red Faction: Guerrilla is an open-world third-person action video game developed by Volition, Inc. and published by THQ. It was released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in June 2009 in North America and Europe. A Microsoft Windows version, ported by Reactor Zero, was released on September 15, 2009. The game is the third installment in the Red Faction series.

Here's a little blurt about xApplesauce;
recording device: dazzle dvc100
games: black ops, red faction guerrilla,mw2
headset: turtle beach x41
system: xbox 360
gamertag: X aPpLeSaUcE send me a message or add me if I have room and if you see me online ask if I have room and if I do Ill invite ya!
People take this whole montage thing to seriously I make videos because it is a fun hobby for me so if you dont like something I put up don't bash it in the comments or dislike it if its something you know your not going to like just don't watch it
To keep up with my live stream follow me on!!!


Enjoy watching him kick the crap out of everyone?  I sure do.  I remember playing some Red Faction: Guerrilla and making it to rank 33.  Not that shabby.

If you want to watch more of his videos, check out his Youtube channel.

4 comments:

  1. hes not that good

    ReplyDelete
  2. well 1 thank you fusco and 2 I really just play this game for fun as far as skill on this game my back ground in ladders and tournaments speak for themselves so anytime you want to see how good I am and not reply Anonymous message me on xbox at X aPpLeSaUcE and well see how bad I suck ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha. Yeah, why post as anonymous. Scared?

    ReplyDelete

Blast away! I'm all ears. SPAM me and it gets erased. :)