Monday, June 27, 2011

IGN Top 100 Modern Games

It's started!

IGN is having what they believe are the top 100 modern games.  For a little while their site was in the process of getting setup and as I promised, I would do my best to keep up with the 100 games!

The way IGN has it setup is you can view the first 11 games, from 100 to 89, then 88 to 80 and so on.  If you want to check out the top 11, here is the direct link.

I will do my best to keep the list updated daily.  Tell me what you all think.  I will add my thoughts in a little bit to each game.

Game 100
Demon's Soul





Game 99
League of Legends




Game 98
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP





Game 97
Resistance





Game 96
Tiny Wings




Game 95
Kirby's Epic Yarn





Game 94
Crysis





Game 93
Angry Birds







Game 92
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas





Game 91
The Sims 3




Game 90
Far Cry 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blast away! I'm all ears. SPAM me and it gets erased. :)