Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Portal 2 and Sync (my thoughts on them)

Portal 2 is the sequel to a short puzzle game released back in 2007 alongside Half-Life 2: Episode 2 and Team Fortress 2 as part Valve's Orange Box.  People say it's one of the best games made.  Is it?  Fuck no.

Valve thought they would rip the game from the Orange Box, try to remake it, add some co-op and then slap a fucking $60 price tag on it.  Sadly, 4 million (4,000,000) lemmings went out and bought it.  Also the fucking game is only 10 hours long, and I have some friends who beat it in less time.

What's the point?  I mean, you beat it maybe two, three times and then what?  I don't think it's worth the money.  Also IGN gave the fucking game a 9.5 and the graphics a 9!  A 9!!!  For some stupid robots, a super dated engine (Source) and a bunch of grey colors rooms.  So sad.

I swear these reviewers were paid off.  I was talking shit on the game at Gamespot and of course the fanboys gave me tons of thumbs down.  If you even remotely talk shit about it they will hang you.


Now I'm going to trash talk Gamespot's Sync.  It is hosted by a girl named Jody Robinson.  Not only is there enough damn video review blogs out there, but this one sucks.  They say that she's nervous because it's her first big show as sole host, but if you can tell, she is very monotone and boring.  It's almost like she just doesn't even like games at all and just doing it for the money.  If you're going to be a game host, at least show some feeling.

Look at IGN's Jessica Chobot, at least when she reviews a game she sounds a lot more interested in what she's doing.  Also the host for Gamespot's Sync isn't even good looking.   I was saying that there's nothing special about the show or the girl, and of course I got a bunch of thumbs down.  I was like "If you think she's pretty, you guys need to get out more and have a girlfriend."

People are also saying "It's okay, don't be nervous, great show"  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?  The bitch sucked.  I seriously hope that show bombs.  Lol

Have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blast away! I'm all ears. SPAM me and it gets erased. :)